HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD DO WELL IN SCHOOL
- Ask for and show interest in completed work that your child brings home.
- Provide a quiet place where interruptions are minimal for doing homework.
- Limit the time your student spends in the following activities: listening to the radio, CD’s, tapes, watching TV, sitting in front of a computer screen, playing video games.
- See that your child gets at least 8-10 hours of sleep every night.
- Provide your child with a nutritious breakfast every morning and send a nutritious school lunch each day.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward the school and teachers before your children at all times.
- Model Christian principles in both conduct and dress for your child.