The school is financed in a number of ways. Primary support comes from moneys received from parents, guardians, and church constituents through the Church Budget Plan for members of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, and tuition payments of all parents.
Both member and non-member parents/guardians are expected to share the burden of educating their children by supporting the appropriate financial plan. It is through this continued support that the Church is allowed to offer a quality educational program for our children.
In addition to a registration fee (for all students), tuition is divided over a 10-month period, with payment due the 10th of each month,. Current tuition rates and registration fees are available from the school office.
Additional Financial Information
- If a student leaves for any reason, the tuition will be assessed through the end of the month last attended.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss any student whose financial obligation remains unpaid sixty days after the due date.
- The first month’s tuition will be paid at registration. The total number of equal payments to be made between August and May each year is ten.
- Tuition payments are due by the 10th day of each month. A late fee of $10 may be charged after this date.
- No student will be enrolled who has an outstanding balance, nor will any student graduate who has an outstanding balance. No transcript will be forwarded to another school for a student who has an outstanding balance.